How Can Mobile Change the Customer and Associate Experience?
Your consumer app is “table stakes” in today’s world. Consumers have a level of expectation of the functionality of your mobile application – and this expectation typically crumbles when they walk into your retail environment.
The benefits for mobile use within store operations are not to be overlooked.
If you’re like other retailers:
- Your associates aren’t armed with nearly the same quality of tools as the customers in their aisle
- Your store and district management still perform tasks via cumbersome and error-prone paper processes
- Associate to associate, store to store, and corporate to store communication create disconnects for your customers
- You see the huge potential for mobile use for store operations – but are unsure where to start
Join Eric Carlson, co-Founder of Propelics, to learn more about mobile use cases within store operations and how to get moving on this great opportunity.
Watch this information packed webinar to learn:
- Market trends in Enterprise mobile app use in retail
- Objectives for retailers today – moving beyond consumer apps
- Most effective use cases for retail store ops
- How to quickly establish a mobile strategy and identify great mobile use cases for your employees
Download the presentation:
Eric Carlson, Propelics Partner.
Eric is a seasoned leader with a keen eye for emerging technologies. He is well respected in both technical and business circles, due to his ability to match up the right amount of technology “geekiness” with business understanding to craft truly unique solutions. As a seasoned executive, with startups through successful exits to his name, Eric has the experience to advise companies on the discipline and objective approaches that are needed to turn ideas into reality.